This service lets you add a third person to your conversation.
To Add A Third Person To Your Conversation
- Press the switch hook once, firmly (1/2 second), and release immediately.
- This puts the original call on "hold".
- Listen for three short tones, then a dial tone.
- Dial the telephone number of the third person to be added. After the third person answers, you may talk with that person before returning to the original call.
- To return the original caller to the line and complete the three-way conversation, press the switch hook once firmly, (1/2 second), and release immediately.
Note: If the line is busy or doesn't answer, cancel the three-way call by pressing the switch hook once. Continue the original conversation or try again.
To Remove Either Person From the Conversation
- The original called party just hangs up to disconnect.
- The third person is removed by your pressing the switch hook once and releasing it immediately, or by the third person simply hanging up.
To Add a Different Person
- Perform a "remove" step.
- Then repeat the first 5 steps.