- Be a graduating high school senior
- Parent(s) or guardian(s) must have their full-time primary residence within NDTC exchanges and must be a current subscriber to NDTC telecommunications services
- Must be accepted and registered for the upcoming fall term at an accredited college, university, or vocational-technical school
- Consideration may be given for special circumstances
Applications are judged based on the following required criteria.
- Responses to essay questions – at minimum requested length and double-spaced
- Most recent high school transcript, including 7 semesters, GPA, and Class Rank
- ACT test scores if not included on transcript
- School activities
- Community activities
- Reference letter from high school official or teacher
- Reference letter from community member (not related to applicant)
- Consideration of special circumstances if applicable
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Children of NDTC employees are not eligible.